Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Don't Forget to get your 2011-2012 ski passes passes!!!

Hello all!

Today I got my ticket into the 2011 - 2012 ski season, the epic pass! If you plan on getting one this season, I would certainly recommend getting them early, plus they are usually less money then too. And, if you live in Colorado, I highly suggest the epic pass. Unlimited skiing at all of Vail Resorts (plus some other bonuses too)! Since I am now even more hyped up for this year's ski season, I have decided to move the schedule of "Ski Runs" around. A new episode of Ski Runs will be posted every Thursday instead of every Friday now! The first episode will be posted tomorrow.

- Nick

1 comment:

  1. My wife & I live on the east coast but decided to buy the epic passes because its such a great deal. We are ready for the 11/12 season! We have 3 weeks planned for the vail resorts & 1 week @ telluride. Let it snow!!!

    ReplyDelete