Friday, November 4, 2011

Keystone Opening Day and Arapahoe Basin Opening Week Video

Hello all,

Just getting to Keystone now. They've got 4 runs open and a few lifts. Not bad for opening day. I am still messing around with recording settings, so it may be awhile before I get it right. The Arapahoe basin video is all ready, however the import got messed up and imported as 540p rather then 1080p which it was recorded in. Video will be up when I get back. Keystone is going to be awesome!

- Nick

2 comments:

  1. I hope u had a great time on opening day! I was @ work dreaming about the mountains. Only 34 days until I'm there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @AD Yes, I did thanks. It was pretty awesome, no lift lines, enough runs, and decent conditions. I would say it was a very successful opening day. The video is going up now, I think you will really enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete