Friday, October 28, 2011

Skiing Arapahoe Basin

Hello everyone,

I just got back from skiing Arapahoe Basin. The conditions where pretty decent considering its only October. However, despite the large snowfall the past few days, the resort still hasn't opened any more runs. There was a  total only 3 runs opened, but one of those was the terrain park. There was also only one lift running. Lift lines where about 10-15 minutes and about 7 minute ride times. I only stayed there a few hours because of this. Besides all of that the skiing was amazing. It felt good to be back skiing again after such a long summer. Whats even better is that I recorded everything with my new HD helmet cam in full 1080p. I am editing the footage now and the video should be up in a few hours.

- Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment