Tuesday, October 25, 2011

2011-2012 Opening Day Plans

The other day I was asked which opening day events I would be at for the 2011 - 2012 ski season. The answer is I will be at as many as I can be. I will defiantly be going to arapahoe basin this friday. I had mentioned before that I probably would not be going to arapahoe for a while because of the conditions, but thankfully the entire Colorado state is getting dumped on the next two days. The mountains are supposed to get up to 3 feet of fresh powder which is great for the resorts! Currently arapahoe basin only has three runs open, but I am sure lots more will be open after this huge snow storm. After arapahoe I will be going to keystone for their opening day on November 4th. I may even be there the entire weekend. According to their website, the entire front mountain is going to be open then. I will try my best to get the videos up the day I ski, otherwise they will be up the following day, and of course, now they will be in HD.

Breckenridge opens the following Friday the 11th. I am probably going to be there as well. Vail opens the 18th and Beaver Creek opens the 23rd. I am not sure if I will be at those.

The 2011-2012 ski season is getting off to a good start. Snow conditions are supposed to be on par with last year's record breaking conditions, so make sure your ready!

- Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment